Legion of Armadyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Armadyl

Welcome the Legion Of Armadyl Runescape Clan Forum!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Melee guide

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
leonthekill
leonthekill

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Melee guide Empty
PostSubject: Melee guide   Melee guide I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:14 pm

This will help all you guys that are lvl 75 combat and up.

Non-members
-For lvl 75 you can hunt lesser demons on karamja all the way up till you hit lvl 126
-Or you can hunt jail guards near draynor, they are good xp because this is a multi combat area.You can also hunt these until you get to lvl 126

Note: Nonmembers is a little hard to train due to the fact of a low lack of strong monsters to train on

Members
-For members this is where you start to really have fun.
-You can stick with the nonmembers advice that is listed above or you can go after the stronger ones.
-For a lvl 75 in members you can do alot of things, for example if you have done Creature of Fenkinstrain you can hunt experiments, these are good xp because of their high hp and very low lvl of 25. For most people they train every thing on experiments because they are good xp and fast to kill. The downside every one trains on them and it gets very crouded.
-When you hit level 80 and you are not afraid of the wild you can go hunt green dragons, but don't forgot to bring an anti-dragon sheild, without it the green dragons will hit in the upper 30's. they are also good as a money maker because there bones are close to 2k and there green dhide sells for 1.4-1.6k.
-The mini-game Pest Controll offers a great amount of xp to all levels. You get points for successfully beating the game which you can trade for xp or items.
-Also rock crabs are also a great way to get xp. They are in Rellekka, but there is no place to bank if you want to pick up anything from their drops.

Well that's a good start, but if anyone knows of any other good ways to train just add onto the forum.

-Leonthekill-
Back to top Go down
butternuts04
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
butternuts04

Number of posts : 90

Melee guide Empty
PostSubject: nonmember training   Melee guide I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:46 pm

for a change, you can fight greater demons (for the brave at heart). Watch out for revenents, but its fun, better xp, more dangerous, better drops, and a great change! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
leonthekill
leonthekill

Number of posts : 113

Melee guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee guide   Melee guide I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:52 pm

That is a good moster to train on
Back to top Go down
butternuts04
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
butternuts04

Number of posts : 90

Melee guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee guide   Melee guide I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:15 am

the best way to train, member or nonmember is: the combat dummies in lumbridge!
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
Phred5555
New Forum Member
Phred5555

Number of posts : 18

Melee guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee guide   Melee guide I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:43 pm

lol they are kindof useless unless ur like lvl 3 Exclamation lol
afro lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Melee guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee guide   Melee guide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melee guide
Page 1 of 1