Legion of Armadyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Armadyl

Welcome the Legion Of Armadyl Runescape Clan Forum!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's good to be back.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
leonthekill
leonthekill

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-11-15

It's good to be back. Empty
PostSubject: It's good to be back.   It's good to be back. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:04 pm

Well if most of you never met me, I'm Leonthekill and i have been gone for about 1-2 months. It was a good decision that i came back and i was still welcomed back to the Legion of Armadyl. This clan is far the best clan any runescaper could ever want to be in it is a five star clan, so for all you new members I welcome you and for all you old members thanks for allowing me to come back. I also have to thanks Caeniix25 for being a great leader and for taking the clan where it is now.
Back to top Go down
Phred5555
New Forum Member
Phred5555

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-11-15

It's good to be back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's good to be back.   It's good to be back. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:05 pm

TOTALY!!!!!!!!!! cheers afro Very Happy Cool lol!
Back to top Go down

It's good to be back.
Page 1 of 1