Legion of Armadyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Armadyl

Welcome the Legion Of Armadyl Runescape Clan Forum!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

runecrafting minigame!

Go down 

did this guide help you?
yes
runecrafting minigame! I_vote_lcap75%runecrafting minigame! I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
no
runecrafting minigame! I_vote_lcap25%runecrafting minigame! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage

runecrafting minigame! Empty
PostSubject: runecrafting minigame!   runecrafting minigame! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:02 pm

The runecrafting minigame is a GREAT source of money Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Very Happy , however u need 50 runecrafting to get in the guild to play it Suspect .
You can make up to 4k pure essence an hour at the complete max, but this is very rare. On average id estimate around 2.5k essence an hour (thats 375k for a price of 150 ea!) Very Happy
If you want a good guide for the game you should probably look on a vid of youtube or something lol!
The game is very simple to actually play so you could probably learn what to do in 2 minutes so im not explaining it here. But here are some tips (learn how to play first or youll be like this ) confused
Arrow Firstly, ALWAYS go on the yellow team, from my past experience they when 80% of the time no kidding. I have no idea why.
Arrow second, dont try to play an "orb blocker" (i dont remember what their called) on just 1 orb. It wastes to much time and effort. and NEVER do a repel orb, unless u feel its right, it wastes to much time and effort.
Arrow When you DO play a :orb blocker" is for example, there are 2 or more orbs in a line that r gunna go through the same path or if you have none of your own color orbs to get. Youll have to learn other conditions yourself.
Arrow For extra cash, bring rune pouches and save them until the nature altar. much more cash.
The maximum points you can earn in a game is 1k (1k pure essence), and a game takes about 15 minutes. Im not an expert on this game but these are some basics. enjoy lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
You might even get one of these Arrow santa
Back to top Go down
leonthekill
leonthekill

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-11-15

runecrafting minigame! Empty
PostSubject: Re: runecrafting minigame!   runecrafting minigame! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:07 pm

Looks like you explained it enough
Back to top Go down

runecrafting minigame!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion of Armadyl :: Runescape :: Runescape Guides-
Jump to: