Legion of Armadyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Armadyl

Welcome the Legion Of Armadyl Runescape Clan Forum!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan member guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
leonthekill
leonthekill

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Clan member guide Empty
PostSubject: Clan member guide   Clan member guide I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:12 pm

In this guide I'm not gonna tell you what to do or what not to do....I'm just gonna tell you what to do in the clan to make this be a good experience for you.

1) Follow all the rules that you read when you first signed up for the clan.
2) Treat others as you would treat yourself...what i mean is when some one says something and they feel accomplished say things like nice or congrats...this will make them do the same when you feel accomplished for something that you do.
3) ATTEND some clan events...this is what makes a clan a good solid clan for things like PvP because we will feel closer and we will be able to trust each other.
4) Have fun...Don't feel like you should be in a clan, this can make you not want to bond with the clan itself, clans are in runescape to make it fun and allow there to be many friendships.\
5) I think if you follow all these steps you will enjoy being in the Legion of Armadyl, and you will also be proud to be in the clan itself.
Back to top Go down
butternuts04
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
butternuts04

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Clan member guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan member guide   Clan member guide I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:04 am

Very good guide Leon. Oh, and

6) Don't complain about the clan not being active if you aren't doing anything in it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com

Clan member guide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion of Armadyl :: Runescape :: Runescape Guides-
Jump to: