Legion of Armadyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Armadyl

Welcome the Legion Of Armadyl Runescape Clan Forum!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dr. Dre Beats Are Very Large

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yuscott
New Forum Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-03-30

Dr. Dre Beats Are Very Large Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Dre Beats Are Very Large   Dr. Dre Beats Are Very Large I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:06 am

I wanted these headphones as soon as I saw them .. dr dre beats headphone I'm a fan of studio space, and always hoped to issue uniform Ear. These are not as good as the studio version $ 350, but closer than I expected. overall sound is amazing. Bass is great. It does not feel the subwoofer in your ear, heartbeats by lady gaga but do not go in depth. I can not stop going through my old songs from the library again to hear them. It really makes your music sound different I've read say. lady gaga headphones I listen mainly to hip-hop, they are directed to complete the sound. Top Back TI, Lil Wayne "Milli" are both good capacity of these demo tracks. This kind of bass is where these headphones are off.Overall, these headphones are perfect. beats dre solo I was a little hesitant to spend $ 150 on it but I'm glad I did. Say they are good enough for me to write this review, I've never done.
Back to top Go down

Dr. Dre Beats Are Very Large
Page 1 of 1